More Companies Using Executive Search Firms to Find High Quality Talent

The 2014 First Quarter Executive Search Industry Global Outlook Report, by the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), shows that 88% of executive search consultants hold a neutral to positive outlook at Q1 2014 for the rest of the year ahead. Only 12% of search consultants harbor a negative view for May-December 2014. The regional breakdown of the findings highlight that search consultants in the Americas have the most positive outlook for the search industry going into the second half of 2014, with a greater number of executive search professionals there (46%) holding a positive outlook for the second half of 2014, compared to the only 23% in EMEA and 38% in Asia Pacific feeling positive about the industry for the second half of 2014.

AESC President, Peter Felix, commented: “The AESC’s mid-year outlook is encouraging for the executive search profession and for senior executives who are considering career change. Optimism among our member firms is at its highest level for almost two years and is indicating an upward trend, even though still far short of the mood in 2010 when the industry bounced back after the shock of 2009.”

The top three sectors expected to experience the greatest demand for senior executive talent in the second half of the year include Healthcare/Life Sciences, Energy/Natural Resources, followed by Manufacturing.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt